Tail lift is a lifting platform based on a console lift. It is used at moving cargo from transporter to the premises, to compensate for the difference between levels of warehouse floor and vehicle.
|Platform’s cover||Corrugated steel sheet|
|Drive type||Hydrostation 380V|
|Hydrostation location||In the pit/Outside|
|Lifting speed, m/s||0,15|
|Painting||Primer, industrial enamel|
|Margin of safety||Double|
|Folding platform, mm||1500*450|
|Security Devices||High pressure hose break valve (platform fall protection), emergency limit switch, safety valves|
Lifting mechanism – rack-mountable.
Cargo platform – sheet of corrugated hot rolled steel.
Hydraulic cylinders – single-acting.
Control panel – push-button type.
Hydraulic station – electric motor 1,5 kW.
Power 380V, three phases.
Control board – electric.
- Double safety margin is established in calculations of the load-carrying capacity.
- Hydraulic cylinders are made of Italian parts and components.
- Lift safety systems use the best solutions available today: safety valves and shut-off valves, emergency limit switches.
- The manufacturer of the valve group is MTC Hydraulic Valves (Italy) and Hydronit (Italy).
- The manufacturer of the hydraulic pump – OJSC “Hydrosila”.